Finally get to come online to update my blog… Sorry for let you all waiting, BUT I’m NOT HIDING! Unlike some people, I will come to look at my blog once in a while when I have the mood or I wished to blog about something… I created my blog for some purposes but not for you all to use it to scold me! I have my own rights. Well if I offended you all sorry, but I wanted to let go of my stress like what you all did. To Bryan and Teddy, sorry to get you all involved. By the way, even though I’ve blog about my aunt that day, but she is still my aunt and a second mother to me. She scolded me sometimes for my own good! She is the best aunt I ever had! And to remind you all, I don’t like others who don’t appreciate my aunt. And my voice is like that. If you don’t want to hear it, don’t hear. I want to live on with my own life! But if all of you are still not happy, sorry then. And finally, thank you for reading my past entry posts. *I would like to change a new tag box since this one made my eyes irritated. *And sorry to anyone if my blog entries have offended you.